The 9th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM 2019) will be held in Valencia, Spain, on 15th-19th July 2019.
It will serve as a showcase for the most recent advances in industrial and applied mathematics, covering interdisciplinary topics relating mathematics and other disciplines and demonstrating the applicability of this discipline to science, engineering and industry.
During the Opening ceremony the 2019 ICIAM Prizes will be awarded:
- ICIAM Collatz Prize to Professor Siddharta Mishra (Department of Mathematics, ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- ICIAM Lagrange Prize to Professor George Papanicolaou (Stanford University, USA)
- ICIAM Maxwell Prize to Professor Claude Bardos (Université Paris Diderot, Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Paris, France)
- ICIAM Pioneer Prize to Professor Yvon Maday (Sorbonne Université, Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Paris, France)
- ICIAM Su Buchin Prize to Professor Giulia Di Nunno (University of Oslo, Norway).